We aim to uplift the economically weaker sections and neglected groups of the
society by strengthening the non-profit sector as well.
Asha Jyothi helps in nurturing abandoned and orphan kids with special needs. It was founded with the objective to rescue and rehabilitate such children. It was established in 1998 located at Hanuman Junction, West Godavari, India. They currently support and help 65 kids.
- Our pledge to Asha Jyothi is to cover 33% of their monthly expenses. We are paying INR 25,000.00 every month towards salaries for 2 employees.
- Medicines and monthly supplies for kids daily use.
- Distribution of clothes for all kids in AshaJyothi.
- Provide them with therapy equipment like walkers, Swiss ball, hand exercisers, crutches etc
- We are working on a proposal to construct park for Asha Jyothi kids within the premises along with a clean cow shelter.
- Completed the construction of cow shelter and after moving cows to proper shaded shelter, milk yielding capacity has increase from 2.5 litres to around 3.5 – 4 litres.
- We are planning to facilitate vocational training for special needs people on cow products.( Cow dung Pattie’s/ Dhoop sticks / cow urine & other ..)
- Park construction for special needs kids is in progress.